The Maryland Academic Support Program for English II HSA Mastery is designed for diverse classroms. Its flexible content can be adjusted to fit a variety of settings, including supplemental educational support programs, tutoring, summer school -- even as an enhancement to daily curriculum.
As your students prepare for the High School Assessment (HSA), use the Maryland Academic Support Program for English II HSA Mastery to review, instruct as needed, provide practice, and assess students’ skills. Instructional tools and strategies are embedded throughout. The scope of materials addresses the needs of students who require additional support in topics included in the Core Learning Goals. It helps you to focus on preparing them for success on the HSAs.
Here's what you'll find inside the Maryland Academic Support Program for English II HSA Mastery:
- A sturdy 3-ring binder
- More than 50 lesson plans and more than 200 reproducible activity sheets
- Suggestions for differentiation
- Embedded assessment strategies
- A teacher’s guide that:
- describes the purpose of the materials and the options for using the package
- provides Understanding by Design framework models
- recommends a collection of graphic organizers for instructional strategies
- references relevant Core Learning Goals
- presents pre- and post-assessments for each instructional unit
- offers student data collection forms
The binder also comes with a CD-ROM containing all of the material in the program, perfect for reproducing or projecting digitally.