ADOPTED BY STATE OF FLORIDA THROUGH 2014!
The Florida Academic Support Program (ASP) for English Language Arts is a complete program for after-school, tutoring, summer school, and other targeted intervention settings. It includes up to 80 hours of instruction to be used sequentially or according to student needs. The ASP covers topics such as vocabulary in context, main idea, drawing conclusions, poetry, writing essays, and more!
The ASP is packaged in a sturdy, easy-to-use 3-ring binder that features:
- Nearly 500 pages of reproducible activity sheets
- 40 lessons correlated to the Sunshine State Standards (SSS) for English Language Arts
- Strategies for direct instruction, differentiated approaches, alternative assessments, and extending learning
- A Teacher's Strategy Guide that:
- Describes the purpose of materials
- Outlines options for using the program
- Provides pacing charts for up to 80 hours of instruction
- Supplies answers for all lessons, activities, and assessments
The Florida Academic Support Program (ASP) for English Language Arts has been adopted by the Florida Department of Education in its first-ever adoption of supplementary materials. You can order the ASP through Walch Education or through the Florida Book Depository.