The CCSS IP Math I Student Resource Book is a book designed to be used with the Teacher Resource. It contains additional practices with selected answers in the back of the book so that students can check their work.
Students can easily follow along with step-by-step worked examples that apply the standards in various contexts. The examples include graphing calculator instructions by keystroke, where applicable, for the TI-Nspire and TI-83/84 calculators.
- Not intended for daily instruction; value-added for homework, practice, and review
- Recaps Standards, Essential Questions, Words to Know, and Key Concepts
- 3–5 examples with step-by-step solutions
- Additional problems for homework or review
- Selected answers in the back of the book.