The CCSS IP Mathematics III Student Workbook complements our CCSS IP Mathematics III Teacher Resources.
The workbook includes all of the student pages from the Teacher Resource necessary for day-to-day classroom instruction. This includes:
- Problem-Based Tasks
- Sets of 10 Practice Problems
- Station Activity Worksheets
- Coaching Questions for each Problem Based Task at the end of the workbook for optional use
In addition, it provides over 300 Scaffolded Guided Practice examples that parallel the examples in the TRB and SRB. This supports:
- Students taking notes during class
- Students working problems for preview or additional practice
- Teachers using TRB or PPT Instruction to review Guided Practice
The workbook includes the first Guided Practice example with step-by-step prompts for solving, and the remaining Guided Practice examples without prompts, available for various instruction and practice options.
The workbook is printed on perforated paper to facilitate submission of assignments and three-hole punched to allow for storage in a binder.
Student Workbooks with Scaffolded Practice save hours of teacher time and an estimated $10 in copying expenses per student, ensure that students have the materials that they need, and provide an additional, flexible instructional resource.
Available for purchase by districts, schools and teachers by purchase order or by phone. Volume discounts may be available - please call (800) 341-6094 for quote.